This article provides general legal analysis of the new legislation on mediation proceedings, which directly relates to the field of military mediation courts, in order to identify the advantages and disadvantages of the new regulation, as well as determine its completeness. The author passes on the fundamental issue when deciding on the possibility of transferring an economic dispute to a military arbitration is the possibility of considering a particular category of disputes in an arbitration court. An error in answering this question may lead to the cancellation of a decision already made by the arbitral tribunal, since the state court has the right to cancel the decision of the arbitration court if it establishes that the dispute considered by the arbitral tribunal can not be the subject of arbitration proceedings. The author came to the conclusion that the definition of military arbitration should take into account the new licensing procedure for its creation. It should be borne in mind that the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation does not need to obtain a permit and is now entitled to administer, among other things, internal disputes. However, the appeal to the International Commercial Arbitration Court seems less preferable for the resolution of military-legal disputes, since only the military arbitration can possess the entire specifics of the industry in the required degree of depth.
DOWNLOAD PRINTED VERSION (in Russian)
1. Documents of Working Group II (arbitration and conciliation) of UNCITRAL [Dokumenty rabochej gruppy II (arbitrazh i soglasitel'naya procedura) YUNSITRAL]. Available at: http://www.uncitral.org/uncitral/ru/commission/working_groups/2Arbitration.html (accessed Feb. 27 2018).
2. Alexandrov V. Reconcile without trial [Primirit'sya bez suda]. ezh-LAWYER. 2006. No. 32. 6 p.
3. Alekseeva M.A. Practice of approval of mediation agreements in courts of general jurisdiction of the Russian Federation [Praktika utverzhdeniya mediativnyh soglashenij v sudah obshchej yurisdikcii Rossijskoj Federacii]: report. Available at: buryatia.arbitr.ru/files/doc/Alekseeva.docx (accessed Feb. 27 2018).
4. Valeev D. Kh. Commentary to the Federal Law of July 24, 2002. No. 102-FZ "On Arbitration Courts in the Russian Federation" (clause by clause) [Kommentarij k Federal'nomu zakonu ot 24 iyulya 2002 g. № 102-FZ «O tretejskih sudah v Rossijskoj Federacii» (postatejnyj)]. D.Kh. Valeev, A.I. Zaitsev, M.V. Fetyukhin. Moscow: Statute. 2015. 160 p.
5. Karabelnikov B.R. International Commercial Arbitration: Textbook. 2nd ed. [Mezhdunarodnyj kommercheskij arbitrazh: ucheb. – 2-e izd.]. Moscow: Infotropic Media. 2013. 676 p.
6. Scientific and practical commentary to the Federal Law "On Arbitration Courts in the Russian Federation" with an overview of court-arbitration practice (clause by clause) [Nauchno-prakticheskij kommentarij k Federal'nomu zakonu «O tretejskih sudah v Rossijskoj Federacii» s obzorom sudebno-arbitrazhnoj praktiki (postatejnyj)]. R.S. Bevzenko [and others]; Ed. A.N. Lysenko, A.A. Horosheva. Moscow: Business courtyard. 2011. 376 p.
7. Popova A.V. Approaches of courts to "pocket" arbitration courts. Trends in practice after the consideration of the case No. A67-1587. 2014 [Podhody sudov k «karmannym» tretejskim sudam. Tendencii praktiki posle rassmotreniya dela № A67-1587/2014]. Arbitration and Civil Procedure. 2016. No. 7. P. 22 – 27.
8. Sevastyanov G.V. Legal nature of arbitration as an institution for alternative dispute resolution (private procedural law): monogr. [Pravovaya priroda tretejskogo razbiratel'stva kak instituta al'ternativnogo razresheniya sporov (chastnogo processual'nogo prava): monogr.]. Saint Petersburg: ANO "Editorial Board of the Journal" Arbitration Court ""; Moscow: Statute. 2015. 450 p. lib. journal. "Arbitration court". issue 7.
9. Chupakhin I.M. The decision of the arbitration court: theoretical and applied problems [Reshenie tretejskogo suda: teoreticheskie i prikladnye problemy.]. Moscow: Infotropic Media. 2015. 188 p.
10. Schwabauer N. Let's agree in an amicable way. The results of the experiment on mediation in conflict resolution were summed up [Dogovorimsya po-horoshemu. Podvedeny itogi ehksperimenta po posrednichestvu v reshenii konfliktov]. Rossiyskaya biznes-gazeta. 2010. Jan 19.
11. The Theory of Dynamics of Living Systems Activity in Interpersonal Interaction. European researcher. 2014. Vol. 74. Nо 5-1. pp. 882 – 890.