The article discusses the formation of judicial practice in the field of military public relations. The author notes that the military courts are not a newly emerged institution of the legal system of the Soviet or post-Soviet space, but they have passed a large and complex path of their development, which has a 300-year history, which is inseparably linked with landmarks of the state, with the dynamics of improving the entire judicial system of the country as a whole, with the main stages of the functioning of the Russian army. In the end of the article, the author sums up that the almost twenty-year period of the functioning of military courts in the conditions of the new Russian statehood testifies to the effectiveness and timeliness of their efforts to protect the rights and legitimate interests of servicemen, the implementation of independent justice, the creation of reliable legal measures to implement the rights and legitimate interests of servicemen by means judicial power, which is designed not only to ensure their protection, but also contribute to the strengthening of military discipline, enhance the fighting individuality and readiness of units and formations of military units of the country, and ultimately aims at protecting the interests of individuals, society and the state and national security through legal means.
DOWNLOAD PRINTED VERSION (IN RUSSIAN)
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation: adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993 (as amended on July 21, 2014) [Konstituciya Rossijskoj Federacii: prinyata vsenarodnym golosovaniem 12 dek. 1993 g. (v red. ot 21 iyulya 2014 g.)]. Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2014. No. 31. Art. 4398.
2. On military courts of the Russian Federation [O voennyh sudah Rossijskoj Federacii [Ehlektronnyj resurs]: feder. konstituc. zakon ot 23 iyunya 1999 g. № 1-FKZ (v red. ot 3 iyulya 2016 g).]: feder. law of June 23, 1999. No. 1-FKZ (as amended on July 3, 2016). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons doc LAW 1622797 / (accessed Feb. 27 2017).
3. Alekseev S.S. General theory of law: in 2 volumes [Obshchaya teoriya prava: v 2 t.]. Moscow: Juridlit. 1981 – 1982.
4. Babaev V.K. Soviet law as a logical system: textbooks, manual. [ovetskoe pravo kak logicheskaya sistema: ucheb, posobie]. Moscow: Acad. Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR. 1978. 212 p.
5. Bezabobnov O.G. Legal support of the activities of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation: features in the context of modern challenges to the country's military security [Pravovoe obespechenie deyatel'nosti Ministerstva oborony Rossijskoj Federacii: osobennosti v usloviyah sovremennyh vyzovov voennoj bezopasnosti strany]. News, military law. 2016. No. 3. pp. 18 – 25.
6. Vlasenko N.A. Judicial legal positions (foundations of the theory) [Sudebnye pravovye pozicii (osnovy teorii)]. N.А. Vlasenko, A.V. Grinev. Moscow: Jurisprudence. 2009. 168 p.
7. Ershov V.V. The legal nature of the legal position of the court [Pravovaya priroda pravovyh pozicij suda]. Russian justice. 2013. No. 6. pp. 37 – 47.
8. Zagainova S.K. The judicial precedent: problems of law enforcement [Sudebnyj precedent: problemy pravoprimeneniya]. Moscow: Norma. 2002. 176 p.
9. N.Korkunov. Lectures on the general theory of law [Lekcii po obshchej teorii prava]. SPb: Jurid. center Press. 2003. 430 p.
10. Lazarev V.V. Theory of State and Law: Textbooks for Universities [Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb, dlya vuzov]. V.V. Lazarev, S.V. Lipen. 2 nd ed., Rev. and additional. Moscow: Spark. 2000. 511 p.
11. Lebedev V.M. Judicial practice and development of legislation [Sudebnaya praktika i razvitie zakonodatel'stva]. Legislation of Russia in the XXI century: on materials of scientific-practical. Conf. Moscow. October 17, 2000. Moscow: Gorodets-publishers. 2002. pp. 42 – 51.
12. Nazarenko T.N. Uncertainty in the Russian law: dis. ... cand. jurid. Sciences [Neopredelennost' v rossijskom prave: dis. ... kand. yurid. nauk.]. Moscow, 2006.
13. Nazarenko T.N. The principle of legal certainty: the content and ways of implementation [Princip pravovoj opredelennosti: soderzhanie i puti realizacii]. The experience of the PAS Academy to improve the forms and methods of teaching and training cadets: the method, materials of the Military Academy of Military Air Defense. Smolensk, 2010.
14. Nazarenko T.N. Formal certainty as one of the basic properties of law: materials of the Military Academy of Military Air Defense [Formal'naya opredelennost' kak odno iz osnovnyh svojstv prava: sb. Voen. akad. vojskovoj protivovozdushnoj oborony]. Smolensk. 2011.
15. Review of statistical data on the consideration in the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of administrative, civil cases, cases on the resolution of economic disputes, cases of administrative violations and criminal cases in 2016 [Obzor statisticheskih dannyh o rassmotrenii v Verhovnom Sude Rossijskoj Federacii administrativnyh, grazhdanskih del, del po razresheniyu ehkonomicheskih sporov, del ob administrativnyh pravonarusheniyah i ugolovnyh del v 2016 godu]. Available at: http: //www.vsrf.m/index.php? Page = 4 (accessed Feb. 27 2017).
16. Petukhov P.A. History of military courts of Russia: monogr. [Istoriya voennyh sudov Rossii: monogr.]. Ed. V.M. Lebedev. Moscow: Norma, 2003. 352 p.
17. Petukhov N. Formation of military courts in Russia [Stanovlenie voenno-sudebnyh organov v Rossii]. N. Petukhov, V. Pipko, A. Tolkachenko. Ros. justice. 2003. No. 1.
18. Pokrovsky I.A. The main problems of civil law [Osnovnye problemy grazhdanskogo prava.]. Moscow: Statute. 1998. 353 p.
19. Syryh V.M. Theory of State and Law: Textbook [Teoriya gosudarstva i prava: ucheb.]. Moscow: Yustitsinform. 2001. 592 p.